INTERNATIONAL NON- AUSTRALIAN BASED CUSTOMERS - Risk Dollarisation®
Please check your favourite local bookstore first - this will NOT be a hardcover it will be a SOFT COVER - IF YOU STILL WANT TO BUY WITH US FOR HARDCOVER PLEASE CONTINUE HERE - Postage from Australia can be pricey!
Secure your copy of Risk Dollarisation® by Jillian L Hamilton.
Risk Dollarisation is an invaluable tool to understanding The Financial Approach to Non-Financial Risk.
A ground-breaking approach to risk management in business
Multimillion-dollar companies around the world are losing millions and they don’t even know it.
In the past, Non-Financial Risk (safety) has been approached from a sociological and psychological perspective.
Risk Dollarisation® presents The Financial Approach to Non-Financial Risk. This is a quantitative, factual and measurable account of your business's Damage Costs.
International (Non Australian)
This book will explore:
- What you haven’t been told about your business risk portfolio
- What they don’t assess in merger and acquisitions reviews
- How you can reduce your Damage Costs and increase your profits
- The brand-new way to approach risk management
The author also explores the implications of the changing way we work, including automation, robotics, artificial intelligence and the gig/informal economies, and how this will impact your risk management and bottom line.
Risk Dollarisation® will assure the best outcome for your workforce and the fiscal health of your business.
Chapter 1: Money Talks
Chapter 2: Profit Pipeline
Chapter 3: The Numbers Don’t Lie
Chapter 4: ROI on Prevention
Chapter 5: The Cost if Damage
Chapter 6: Losing Control of Your Budget
Chapter 7: Merging Your Budget
Chapter 8: Value Perception
Chapter 9: Risk Dollarisation®
Chapter 10: Safety Financial Reporting
Chapter 11: Create Action
Chapter 12: Futurist Thinking
- Appendix – Interview with JL Hamilton on Robotics & AI
- Appendix – Legislative Review – Shortfalls of Legislation Regarding Artificial Intelligence & Humaniod Robots
- Appendix – Resources – References for Book Risk Dollarisation®
- Appendix – Glossary - Definitions for Book Risk Dollarisation®
- Appendix – Acknowledgements
- Appendix – About the Author
- Appendix – Appearances
- Appendix – Awards
- Appendix – Trademarking & Patents
- Appendix – Additional Products